when we talk about favorite recipes, this is BY FAR mine. i could eat this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. this creamy bacon pasta is perfect for easy dinners or just carb-loading on the couch.
the recipe looks a little more complex, but believe me, it’s not. it’s super simple and a family favorite in this household. serve it up with some yummy garlic bread and you’re good to go.
- 1 lb of thin spaghetti noodles
- 1 quart of half and half
- 1 lb of bacon
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 dozen eggs
- cook and drain spaghetti noodles
- while noodles are cooking cut bacon into 1-inch pieces and fry
- combine butter and drained noodles into pot
- whisk eggs and cream together, then add parmesan cheese
- once bacon is cooled, add to cream mixture
- add mixture to pot of spaghetti
- stir over low heat until sauce thickens; this can take a few minutes
- serve, add more parmesan, salt and pepper to taste
give this delicious recipe a try and if you do, be sure to let me know what you think!