another family favorite; my oldest begs me to make it for her quite often.
it’s a one dish recipe; you literally throw everything in one bowl, mix, and then bake. easy and so filling!
wanna try it? i’ll share the recipe down below and be sure to let me know what you think if you give it a try.
- 4 cups instant white rice, cooked
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained and shredded
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 8 ounce jar cheez whiz
- 1 cup french’s fried onions
- partially thaw the frozen broccoli florets. preheat to 350 degrees.
- coat a 19×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- combine and mix rice, shredded chicken, cream of mushroom soup, milk, salt, cheez whiz, and broccoli florets in baking dish.
- generously top mixture with shredded cheese and fried onions.
- bake for 30-35 minutes.
super simple, but sooo tasty! hope you try it out and enjoy this delicious recipe.